Ask yourself these two questions:
- Do you remember which company you turned to the last time you had questions or requirements about Stanchions and Crowd Control equipment?
- If you can remember, have you compared their service and pricing to other companies recently?
If you answered “Yes” to the first question, you probably answered “No” to the second. Why?
Because professionals today don’t clear their schedule to comparison shop Stanchions and Crowd Control equipment
. This mistake results in over-paying and inflated budget costs.
If you answered “No” to the first question your next step will be to source a Stanchion/Crowd Control
provider who provides the equipment you need, at the price you want to pay for it. Here’s a brief breakdown of the mistakes that follow:
Here’s the secret
- You go to an online search engine
- Click on one of the top results
- Pay for overpriced products
: Manufacturers set advertised pricing minimums that limit how low a distributor can advertise their products. That is why Pro Stanchions refers to our website as a “Catalog”. When you take the time to call us, you open the opportunity to significantly lower your bottom line and discover products that may be better suited for your needs.