Helping You Spice Up Your Breakfast
National Hot Sauce Day
As we battle through the chills of winter, the celebration of all things hot and spicy couldn't arrive at a better time. Using the 4 pillars of the hot sauce world and some leftover Buffalo wings, here's Pro Stanchions' recipe for spicing up your wintery morning meals. Click here for more information on National Hot Sauce Day.
January 22, 2018
Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 Big Appetite serving!
- 3 leftover Buffalo wings, de-boned and chopped
- 5 large eggs
- Handful Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Frank's Red Hot sauce
- Cholula Chili Garlic sauce
- Huy Fong Sriracha sauce
- McIlhenny Co. Tabasco pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Rootie's bleu cheese
- Spray non-stick frying pan with butter spray and warm over medium heat
- Add chopped leftover Buffalo wing meat and heat for 3 minutes
- Add eggs and ingredients constantly until eggs are firm and dry
- Turn off the heating element and sprinkle Colby Jack cheese over meal until melted (approx. 1 minute)
- Empty pan onto a plate and distribute 4 hot sauces evenly in equal parts, over the meal.
- Cover meal with bleu cheese